Upper Darby Seal

Frequently Asked Questions

What form of payment is accepted for my parking ticket?

We accept cash, checks, money orders, credit cards and debit cards. You can pay in person at our office, online or through the mail. We do not recommend sending cash through the mail. Please put your ticket number on your check or money order.

What are your hours?

We are here Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm except holidays.

When do I have to “feed” the meter?

The hours of operation are posted inside each meter housing next to the clock on a white circular sticker with red lettering.

What should I do when I come across a broken meter?

Note the number of the meter, found on the street side of the housing; note the location and call us at 610-734-7646 as soon as possible telling us the nature of the problem.

Can I use a credit/debit card to pay my ticket online?

Yes. Currently though, our payment provider (verio) has taken our system offline. When it is restored it will be posted here. For now you'll need to use a check, money order or cash. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please make checks Payable to Upper Darby Township

The Address for Mailing a ticket is :
Parking Enforcement Dept.
Room 10 - Municipal Bldg.
100 Garrett Road
Upper Darby, PA 19082 - 3135

Where are you located?

We are located in the municipal building 100 Garrett Rd Upper Darby Township Pa. Room 10. The office is on the ground floor and is easily accessible from the Long Lane side entrance.

How can I contest a ticket?

You must wait to receive a summons from the District Justice in order to receive a hearing. The process is as follows; receipt of ticket, receipt of a notice letter reminding you that the violation exists, receipt of summons. Upon receipt of summons follow the instructions to receive a hearing.