Upper Darby Seal

Frequently Asked Questions

Do your provide smoke detectors for residents?

Yes, we have a program to provide and install smoke detectors for the elderly, handicapped and those residents who cannot afford them. You can contact Fire Headquarters at 610-734-7674.

How do I join the Fire Department?

You can contact the volunteer company in your area and they will explain the process. For locations and phone numbers, please see the Facilities & Equipment page.